Welcome to our Latest Monthly Update
As we settle on the last quarter of the year, we invite you to come join us at .orgCommunity’s annual Solutions Day on November 10! This event will showcase the association industry’s most resourceful providers of the knowledge, products, and services you need to compete and stay ahead of technology.
LATEST BLOGS FROM .ORGCOMMUNITY
- Grow Your Team’s Skills, But Don’t Forget Yourself
- Solutions in Action Connects Leaders to Problem-Solvers
- Digital Leaders Enjoy the Thrills
- One Foot in Two Worlds—Expert Advice on Hybrid Events, Podcasts, and AV Tech
LATEST ARTICLES FROM OUR PARTNERS
- How the Society for Scholarly Publishing uses Member Feedback to Grow Digital Offers
- Why Your Association Needs an LMS in 2022—Even Though You Survived the Pandemic Without One
- The Chief Digital Officer (CDO) – Leading Digital Transformation – Adage
- Why Associations Benefit from Customer Data Platforms
- We’re letting you in on our Virtual Networking Incubator Golden Nuggets!
- 10+ Best eLearning Course Authoring Software Platforms
- How Does a Virtual Scavenger Hunt Work, Anyway?
- How CyberRisk Alliance is using CDP Technology to Drive Personalization, Broaden Reach, and Expand Engagement
- Cohort-Based Online Courses: The Solution to Boring Lectures & Virtual Fatigue
LATEST PODCAST EPISODES
There has never been a greater need for associations to enhance non-dues revenue AND improve the way they engage members digitally with rich multimedia content. Association TV® has been helping associations inform, educate, and inspire members digitally through video, audio, and articles since 2008. We understand the need to subsidize the creation of great content through effective digital sponsorship, advertising, and lead generation programs. Join this webinar and see Association TV’s Top 5 sponsorships in action.
Your association’s data holds the secret to massive growth. Data helps you know what problems your members and audience need to be solved, and how you can help solve them. Data shows you what key groups are interested in, and how your community is evolving. Data shows you how engaged your audience is, what content is working, and what’s not. Data gives you vision where you were blind. In this webinar, you’ll learn strategies using data insights to build the association that your audience desperately needs, wants, and will pay for.
EVENTS FROM OUR PARTNERS
How to Drive Analytics Adoption through Culture and Practice Webinar
October 13, 2021 | 3:00 PM EST
Join our next how-to session on Wednesday, October 13, as we tackle these common yet difficult challenges that every association faces. Special guests David Ricciardi and Monica H. Kang, founders of Culture of Analytics, will join us to chat about common culture challenges and how to solve them. We’ll lay out practical tips and examples of how you can boost adoption of analytics and technology for your association.
Be prepared to join the chat with your data culture and adoption questions. We’d love to hear about your challenges and any solutions that have worked for your organization.
If you can’t make it, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after. You are eligible for 1 CAE credit if you attend live.
Steve Lieber’s Audience Strategy Webinar
Free 30-min webinar
Your reach is 10x bigger than you think. If you’re only serving members, you’re missing out on an opportunity to understand and serve the non-member audiences that interact with your content every day. Watch this free webinar to understand the fundamentals of former HIMSS CEO Steve Lieber’s Audience Strategy.
Learn how Steve and the HIMSS team grew an audience of 2M (and counting), and how you can bring the same sort of audience-centric growth mindset to your organization.