Become a .orgCommunity member
Executives like you rely on .orgCommunity for access to thought leaders, change agents, and innovators who are shaping the future of associations.
We are committed to moving our members beyond the status quo and toward the innovative, adaptive approach needed in a digital future.
Why a Peer-to-Peer Community?
Because it works! Peer-to-Peer communities are not new. For example, you may be familiar with YPO and Vistage. .orgCommunity helps you solve problems and get advice from your peers in a structured and trusting environment.
Choose the right membership for you below.
Join as a VIP Member!
With your VIP Membership, all programs are free.
- Enriching professional development programming
- A trusted network of allies, mentors, and friends
- Opportunities to exchange information and ideas with leaders who have one foot in the future
- CAE credits on qualifying educational programs. .orgCommunity is a CAE Approved Provider
- Attend conferences, webinars for no additional cost
- Access to peer-to peer advisory circles and think tanks is also complimentary
- View event recordings, including Solutions Day.
All Access - VIP Membership
Peer to Peer Advisory Circles
FREE Registration to Solutions Day
FREE Registration to ½ Day (In Person) Leadership ColLAB
All-access website subscription to over 200 educational videos
All-access to blogs, best practice documents, research and toolkits
Access to webinars
Access to the Knowledge Center
Access to the Solutions Center
Online community group
What do Association Executives say about .orgCommunity?
Learn. Network. Collaborate.
Collaborative events, small group learning opportunities, and peer-to-peer counsel, make .orgCommunity a trusted partner to executives seeking to achieve business goals and advance their organizations’ missions.