Training and Education
.orgCommunity education programs prepare association professionals to tackle their biggest challenges and advance their careers. That’s why we’re always adding new courses on hot topics—to help you get ahead of the curve.
We focus on educational offerings that are unique, actionable, informative and relevant to association leaders. We have a number of programs and a variety of education formats that meet the needs of emerging leaders and executives.
Mastering Strategy: Strategic Management Performance System Certification Program
The certification program, offered in conjunction with The George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership (GW-CEPL) is an intensive, hands-on Continuing Professional Education program designed for professionals who are looking to build their skill sets in the management of strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation.
This program equips you with the skills you need to help your organization and you succeed by:
- Imparting the full strategy management process into your everyday decisions
- Learning effective strategic planning, implementation and evaluation practices
- Learning how to lead strategic planning efforts
- Bridging the gap between planning and execution
- Preparing you for the Association for Strategic Planning (ASP) certification (if applicable)
- Maintaining your Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification (if applicable)
There are two online learning options
- Mastering Strategy SMPS Certification Live Online Cohort: Learn with colleagues from around the world. We have heard from many worldwide that our current time scheduling for this program is a real challenge, due to differing time zones. Also, we are hearing from those in North and South American time zones, now working from home, that a morning option is a good fit for professional development. With this in mind, we are pleased to announce beginning with our first cohort in 2021 the ten-session program will run 10:00 – 11:30 AM (Eastern US) on consecutive Tuesdays February 23 through April 27. This course costs $2,695 USD plus $65 textbook.
- Mastering Strategy SMPS Certification Self-Paced Online: Proceed through the on-demand course at your convenience. This course costs $1,895 plus $65 textbook.
Putting Your Content Strategy to Work for Your Association
- Give them what they want.
- When they want it.
- In the format they prefer.
Those are the guiding principles of a successful content strategy. But how do you get there? .orgSource is proud to announce the launch of its new online content strategy course.
This course guides you throughout the entire process. The accompanying workbook is a tool for your implementation team to use when developing the strategy.
Course + Workbook: $129 or Free for Members
Need a Toolkit?
We’re working on more toolkits. If there is a kit you would like to see, email us to request a topic.
Position your Career for Success
Your membership benefits include access to more than 200 on-demand educational videos, toolkits, training, discussion forums, leadership circles and job bank.