- This event has passed.
Actionable Steps Garner Media Attention
What’s Your SPIKE?
Discover your Sudden Point of Interest that Kick-starts Exposure and put your association on track to getting in the media spotlight (in the best way).
Associations aren’t news magnets. Communications leaders often struggle to catch a reporter’s eye.
Adele Cehrs, CEO and Founder of When and How agency, is a marketer extraordinaire with a unique perspective that turns everything you know about publicity inside out to uncover new strategies for getting that coveted article in Forbes, Fast Company or The Wall Street Journal.
Register [HERE] for invaluable advice and unique solutions from Adele on March 19 at 10:30 a.m. CST.
• Exchange tired pitch templates for two creative approaches that secured columns in Inc.com and The Wall Street Journal
• Find out what the media really craves but rarely gets
• Take away 10 new media contacts
• Learn how to engage the surliest reporters
• Discover a must-have resource to find media opportunities before they happen
• Plus, one hour of CE
Preview Adele’s innovative approach to cultivating media attention [HERE].