Meet Association Executives Looking for Solutions Like Yours
Would you like more meaningful opportunities to connect with association executives and discuss how your company can help them successfully navigate an increasingly competitive environment?
.orgCommunity is looking for business leaders like you to help guide our members through some of their toughest challenges and become their go-to solution provider. .orgCommunity is a networking and learning organization that connects people and ideas. We provide venues where you can meet C-level decision-makers who are eager to learn how you, as a vetted industry partner, can help them succeed.
.orgCommunity’s core purpose is to support association executives seeking to foster innovation and to achieve business goals and advance their organizations' missions. Together we are shaping the future of associations and we’d love for you to join us!
.orgCommunity can help you:
- Promote your company’s service or solution for member-based organizations
- Become a thought leader and key contributor to the advancement of associations
- Develop stronger relationships with decision makers in the association community
We'd love the opportunity to learn more about your business goals for 2020 and to explore how we might partner.
Grow your business with a growing community. Contact us and we will set up a time to talk with you.
Hear What Our Partners Have to Say about the Value of .orgCommunity
Meet .orgCommunity Solutions Provider David Caruso
Why Choose .orgCommunity?
.orgCommunity continues to be the fastest growing and most relevant community for accomplished, forward-thinking leaders serving nonprofits and associations. Aligning with .orgCommunity gives your business the opportunity to link with a progressive group and demonstrate that your company is part of the movement to transform and advance member-based organizations. Don’t miss your opportunity to partner with .orgCommunity.
Is Your Organization the Right Fit?
Yes, if you:
- Have a service or solution that benefits member-based organizations and its leaders
- Have a desire to elevate your standing as a thought leader and key contributor to the advancement of associations
- Want to participate in opportunities to connect or develop stronger relationships with the association community—specifically decision makers with purchasing authority
- Want to increase brand recognition and sales in these markets
Following are the types of organizations currently supporting .orgCommunity:
- Business intelligence and analytics
- Community and social CMS
- Email and marketing automation
- Event technologies
- Learning Management Systems
- Media sales, design and event management
- Website design
- Management and digital strategy consulting
- Strategic planning consultants