The Innovation Award will be presented at .orgCommunity’s Solutions Day 2019 on September 19 at the American Society of Anesthesiologists in Schaumburg, Illinois. Winner(s) will be announced on site.
Below is the Innovation Award description and qualifications, as well as a link to the application form:
3rd annual Innovation Award
Back by popular demand:
Innovators: It takes one to know one. .orgCommunity is a community filled with innovators, entrepreneurs and disruptive thinkers. To be selected by this peer group as the community’s innovator of the year is a valuable distinction and honor.
- The nominated product/service/process must have been introduced within the past 2 years.
- The innovation must demonstrate impact through one or more of the following ways:
- Advancing a cause
- Growing revenue or users/customers
- Increasing member/customer/audience engagement
- Increasing efficiencies
- Decreasing costs
- Nominee must be able to explain
- The development or launch of the innovation
- The need, problem or opportunity the innovation addresses
- How the innovation is unique
- The strategies, executive decisions and managerial practices that led to the innovation
- The risks taken, new approaches, methods (e.g., new ways of capturing analytics/data; using advanced technologies such as robotics, virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence)
- The outcomes of the innovation – how it makes a difference, provides value/benefit to others
- The impact since launch (quantifiable evidence of success, results, ROI)
- Submitting organizations must have at least (1) employee who is an .orgCommunity subscriber/member.
- Only associations and nonprofit organizations are eligible to apply.
- We accept and encourage self-nominations. Industry partners may also nominate clients.
- We encourage all organizations that apply or are nominated to attend Solutions Day as the winner will be announced at the event. .orgCommunity will offer a discount for the entire staff teams of the nominated organizations.